If you run a business in Seattle, you won’t need reminding just how competitive the business arena is today and that means you need to streamline your business processes in order to compete with your many rivals. Managed IT services are essential for all businesses and here are a few good reasons why your company needs an IT support company to manage a list of IT services.
- Global connectivity – If you migrate your critical business data to the cloud, you (and your employees) can access the data from any location, using any digital device. This gives you instant global connectivity and with the best IT consulting in Seattle, you can create a strong IT infrastructure that can be added to as your business grows and develops. Setting up a secure cloud network can be done in a very short time, then you can upload your data and sort it into folders and files; create permission hierarchies that allow specific people access to the data they need.
- Real-time video communication – Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) offers real-time video calls at very affordable prices; programs such as Skype for Business and Zoom have many powerful online collaboration tools to aid you when you call video meetings with business associates. Talk to a Seattle based IT support company and ask them if you can have a free video call; you can call any land or cell number and when your phone bill arrives, you will be pleasantly surprised.
- IT hardware support – Office computers, laptops, scanners and printers can go wrong at any time and when you take out a fixed fee IT hardware support package, all your hardware issues are taken care of. If they can’t fix the issue remotely, they will send an IT technician to your place of work and have you back online in no time. Here are some big mistakes to avoid with a business start-up.
- Back-up & disaster recovery plan – What would you do if you suffered a major data loss? If you have automated back-up, that can never happen and with a disaster recovery plan in place, if the worst were to happen, you know exactly what needs to be done. Most medium size enterprises have got a disaster recovery plan in place and small businesses are at similar risk of an IT disaster.
- Cyber-security – Let’s face it, every single business is at risk of data theft and without professional cyber-security, your valuable data could be compromised. Hackers employ a wide range of techniques to access data and when you engage the services of a Seattle based IT support provider, you can rest assured that your data is always safe. The FBI dedicates a lot of resources to apprehending cyber-criminals and when you have a Seattle IT support company in your corner, you will never become a victim of cyber-attacks.
Once you join forces with a managed IT services provider in Seattle, your business will be super-efficient and as the business grows, so will your IT infrastructure.